” New Years resolutions”
So it s a new year and as i can see so many people have decided that they re going to start eating health, Posts about switching to Organic losing weight, detoxing and so on, That is all great and all and i applaud you for these resolutions your making, But we as a nation are getting more unhealthier by the day. We have one of the best health systems in the world but people are still becoming sicker.
Why is this?
We live in a nation of fast food, convenience meals, and people who work so much that they don t have time to cook a healthy meal for themselves anymore. Even more so children who only want to eat sweets and junk food We re not off to a great start, Couple this with all the medications that people take soon as they become ill Doctors will give you anything these days for an ailment. Our Bodies are just becoming more toxic.
However there are also other aspects we need to consider,
Most people really don t realize that what you put on to your body is just as important as what you put in. We cover ourselves in every potion, cream and spray that we can think of to give us that glowing skin, slow down the aging process and even to make us smell nice to mask the nastiness we have more than probably put inside ourselves. Then you have your household cleaning products, Air fresheners, washing detergents even the water you wash and bathe in can be contaminated and there are so many more. Then couple that with the pollution you absorb whilst out and about doing your daily routines.
Your all starting to see the picture right…? It ain t a great combination.
I have for one been guilty of all this plenty of times in my life, Kebabs, Junk food, Chemical laden deodorants, Aftershaves, moisturizers, anti wrinkle creams, energy drinks and copious amounts of alcohol.
So when your starting your new years resolution don t do it halfheartedly, Yes switch to Organic produce, eat more healthy clean meals, cut down the processed junk, fizzy pop and high sugar energy drinks. But remember there are so many other positive changes you can make to your body, drink more pure filtered water, start eating more fruit and veg. Look at the labels on your skin care products!! if your switching to Organic foods why not switch to organic skin care products?
There are a few companies out there now producing products with no chemicals in them from raw and organic ingredients, check out the ranges from the Opportunity company that include the ranges of Reviive , Jouve, and Priime products that are all revolutionary, organic, suitable for all the family and are never tested on animals.
These products are one of a kind!! they are free from PEG s, Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates and Synthetic Chemicals.
- The range Reviive consist of a body wash, fluoride free tooth paste and even a shampoo and conditioner these products are suitable to use on children,
- The Jouv range of skin care products are like no other you will ever use, A brightening cream that makes your skin look and feel amazing, A tightening cream that will give you results that you can see and feel in 90 seconds.
- The Priime range of oils that you can use around your house for so many different uses from cleaning to freshening the air and yes there is even one that smells great as a perfume/aftershave.
- There is the Nutrifii range of nutritional supplements to give you that added extra boost of nutrients for many different areas.
- There is the Puritii range of Purification products available such as a one of a kind water filter bottle and air filtration system.
- The Slenderiiz range is also available for those wanting to shift some weight after the festive period or maintain that slender figure.
There are a few ranges of organic deodorants that are popping up now too, aftershaves and body sprays made from essential oils that smell amazing.
All that is left now is your bathing water and showering water and there are so many different ways to improve this, A shower filter and a water filtration system are great investments.
It don t take much to make changes and you don t have to do them all at once, But remember if your going to do something do it right.
Have a great day everybody and good luck with all your goals and resolutions.